This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls. Please note that Section 16 contains certain changes to the general terms for users outside the United States.
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement," "Terms," or "SRR") derives from the PineMitra Principles , and is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls. Please note that Section 16 contains certain changes to the general terms for users outside the United States.
Date of Last Revision: March 30, 2018
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement," "Terms," or "SRR") derives from the Pinemitra Principles , and is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Pinemitra, as well as Pinemitra brands, products and services, which we call the “PineMitra Services” or “Services” . By using or accessing the Pinemitra Services, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time in accordance with Section 13 below. Additionally, you will find resources at the end of this document that help you understand how Pinemitra works.
Because Pinemitra provides a wide range of Services, we may ask you to review and accept supplemental terms that apply to your interaction with a specific app, product, or service. To the extent those supplemental terms conflict with this SRR, the supplemental terms associated with the app, product, or service govern with respect to your use of such app, product or service to the extent of the conflict.
6.Mobile and Other Devices
If you make a payment on Pinemitra you agree to our Payments Terms unless
it is stated that online other terms apply.
8.Special Provisions Applicable to Developers/Operators of Applications
If you are a developer or operator of a Platform application or website or if you use Social Plugins, you must comply with the Pinemitra Platform Policy .
9.About Advertisements and Other Commercial Content Served or Enhanced
Our goal is to deliver advertising and other commercial or sponsored content that is valuable to our users and advertisers. In order to help us do that, you agree to the following:
Special Provisions Applicable to Advertisers
If you use our self-service advertising creation interfaces for creation, submission and/or delivery of any advertising or other commercial or sponsored activity or content (collectively, the “Self-Serve Ad Interfaces”), you agree to our Self-Serve Ad Terms . In addition, your advertising or other commercial or sponsored activity or content placed on Pinemitra or our publisher network will comply with our Advertising Policies .
Special Provisions Applicable to Pages
If you create or administer a Page on Pinemitra, or run a promotion or an offer from your Page, you agree to our Pages Terms.
Special Provisions Applicable to Software
1. If you download or use our software, such as a stand-alone software product, an app, or a browser plug in, you agree that from time to time, the software may download and install upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to improve, enhance, and further develop the software.
2. You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us, unless you are expressly permitted to do so under an open source license, or we give you express written permission.
1. We’ll notify you before we make changes to these terms and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our Services.
2. If we make changes to policies, guidelines or other terms referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, we may provide notice on the Site Governance Page.
3. Your continued use of the Pinemitra Services, following notice of
the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your
acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Pinemitra to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, this Statement shall terminate, but the following provisions will still apply: 2.2, 2.4, 3-5, 9.3, and 14-18.
4. You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or Pinemitra exclusively in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California or a state court located in San Mateo County, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of the State of California will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
5. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Pinemitra, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on Pinemitra and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on Pinemitra. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on Pinemitra. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any use of Pinemitra
6. We try to keep Pinemitra up, bug-free, and safe, but you use it
at your own risk. we are providing Pinemitra as is without any
express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied
warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and
non-infringement. we do not guarantee that Pinemitra will always be
safe, secure or error-free or that pinemitra will always function
without disruptions, delays or imperfections. Pinemitra is not
responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third
parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents
from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any
way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties. if
you are a Pinemitra resident, you waive hyderabad civil code §1542,
which says: a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor
does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of
executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially
affected his or her settlement with the debtor. we will not be liable to
you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or
incidental damages arising out of or in connection with this statement or Pinemitra even if we have been advised of the possibility of such
damages. our aggregate liability arising out of this statement or Pinemitra will not exceed the greater of one hundred dollars ($100)
or the amount you have paid us in the past twelve months. applicable law
may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or
consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply
to you. in such cases, Pinemitra liability will be limited to the
fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside the INDIA
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users and non-users who interact with Pinemitra outside the INDIA
7. You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
8. If you are located in a country embargoed by the India, or are on the Indian. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on Pinemitra (such as advertising or payments) or operate a Platform application or website. You will not use Pinemitra if you are prohibited from receiving products, services, or software originating from the United States.
9. Certain specific terms that apply only for German users are available here .
10. By "Pinemitra or” Pinemitra Services” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.facebook.com and any other Pinemitra branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) social plug ins such as the Like button, the Share button and other similar offerings; and (d) other media, brands, products, services, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed. Pinemitra reserves the right to designate, in its sole discretion, that certain of our brands, products, or services are governed by separate terms and not this SRR.
11. By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services (such as content) that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from Pinemitra or provide data to us.
12. By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with Pinemitra.
13. By "content" we mean anything you or other users post, provide or share using Pinemitra
14. By "data" or "user data" or "user's data" we mean any data, including a user's content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from Pinemitra or provide to Pinemitra through Platform.
15. By "post" we mean post on Pinemitra or otherwise make available by using Pinemitra
16. By "use" we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
17. By "application" we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
18. By “Trademarks” we mean the list of trademarks provided
19. If you are a resident of or have your principal place of business in the US or Canada, this Statement is an agreement between you andPinemitra Otherwise, this Statement is an agreement between you and Pinemitra hyderabad Limited. References to “us,” “we,” and “our” mean either Pinemitra, Inc. or Pinemitra Hyderabad Limited, as appropriate.
20. This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Pinemitra and supersedes any prior agreements.
21. If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
22. If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
23. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
24. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
25. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
26. Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
27. This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
28. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
29. You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing Pinemitra
By using or accessing Pinemitra Services, you agree that we can collect and use such content and information in accordance with the Data Policy as amended from time to time. You may also want to review the following documents, which provide additional information about your use of Pinemitra :
To access the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities in several different languages, change the language setting for your Pinemitra session by clicking on the language link in the left corner of most pages. If the Statement is not available in the language you select, we will default to the English version., as well as Pinemitra brands, products and services, which we call the “Pinemitra Services” or “Services” . By using or accessing the Pinemitra Services, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time in accordance with Section 13 below. Additionally, you will find resources at the end of this document that help you understand how Pinemitra works.
To access the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities in several different languages, change the language setting for your PINEMITRA session by clicking on the language link in the left corner of most pages. If the Statement is not available in the language you select, we will default to the English version.